Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bon Voyage lunch...The moving countdown begins!


So our moving countdown has begun. We received word to plan on scheduling our move for June 22nd. This past weekend, sister organized a fabulous "bon voyage" luncheon for me at Miguel's Cocina in Coronado. We had such a great time. Tommy, Michelle and I took the ferry over to Coronado and met the rest of the group at the restaurant. I, without a doubt, have the best friends in the world. That is definitely going to be the hardest part of moving...thank goodness for Skype! :) We enjoyed some great Mexican food (something else I will miss!) and some yummy dessert compliments of Jules. Also, much thanks for my parting gifts. Luckily with my "Switzerland Survival Kit", I will have SD with me at all times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment